What is Travel Native?
Forget multiple-star hotels, don’t expect five-course menus, don’t look forward to luxury and idling around resorts. Traveling is expensive only for those who think it has to be. We all have the same tongue, a pinkish one.
Traveling is about discovering places where other people don’t go. Learning about local cultures, habits and people. .
With the help of locals, we’ll guide you through places that are worth seeing. We’ll introduce you to local people, you’ll have an opportunity to experience a true life of a Sri Lankan. With your hands you’ll eat food cooked on fire. You’ll ride the local three-wheelers, trains, buses, rickshaws. You’ll learn about local cultures and religion. At the same time, you’ll help the locals.
We work with local people, and thus help improve their living standard. You’ll pay directly to them. Before the journey you’ll only pay the guide costs, you’ll keep the rest of the money with you and spend it as you need. The price includes the costs of basic needs such as accommodation, meals 3 times a day, permits, visas, vaccinations and insurance (the price does not include any drinking fluid). We’re trying to carry out most of the work of a travel agent, which saves our costs. We design the trips based on our own experience.
Our core principle is responsible traveling.
What makes us different
• One package/one price
• You have a courier
• You’re enjoying all inclusive
• You’re experiencing European standards wherever you are
• All that costs a lot of money
• The money goes to tour operators, hotels, resorts
• Everything is planned
• The tour operator is responsible for you
• You don’t need to care for anything
• You don’t need to think about anything
• You know the places to visit in advance
• You have free programme in the locations (or we’ll offer you what to do)
• We tell you where to eat, what to taste, what to try out and where to sleep
• You pay for yourself directly in the place
• You pay to the local people for their services
• There is still room for surprise
• You don’t live in a fool’s paradise, you see the reality
• You’re there for yourself led by an experienced guide
• You travel like locals do
• You eat like locals do
• You sleep like locals do
• You live like locals do
• You’re there for yourself
• You need equipment
• You need preparation
• You have a guide
• You often find yourself in extreme conditions
• You take greater risk
• You have higher starting costs
Who we are?
Once in a corporation, now an explorer
I was most impressed by Sri Lanka and Nepal. Countries with amazing people, who enchanted me with their immediacy and hospitality. Countries with beautiful landscape and delicious cuisine. Countries where we want to take you
Marketer, a traveller in heart and soul